H. B. Fyfe wrote in that golden age of science fiction before reality had intruded to spoil imagination. His stories dealt mostly with the interaction of humans and aliens on far off worlds in ways that were as creative as they were imaginative. Most of his works have long been out of print and hard to find, but Resurrected Press , with this volume gives you these stories included in the Fyfe Resurrected Anthology: “In Value Deceived”, “The Envoy, Her”, “This World Must Die”, “Ransom”, “Manners of the Age”, Let There Be Light”, “Exile”, “Irresistible Weapon”, “Fee of the Frontier”, “A Transmutation of Muddles”, “The Wedge”, “Satellite System”, “The Outbreak of Peace”, “Flamedown”, and “The Talkative Tree”.
More from Resurrected Authors .
- Philip K. Dick Resurrected: The Early Works of Philip K. Dick
- H. B. Fyfe Resurrected: The Works of Horace Brown Fyfe
- James H. Schmitz Resurrected: Selected Stories of James H. Schmitz
- Evelyn E. Smith Resurrected
- Edmond Hamilton Resurrected: Classic Stories of Edmond Hamilton
- Robert Sheckley Resurrected: The Early Works of Robert Sheckley
- Alan E. Nourse Resurrected
- Murray Leinster Resurrected
- Mari Wolf Resurrected
- Jesse F. Bone Resurrected
- Stanley Weinbaum Resurrected
- Women Resurrected: Women Resurrected: Stories from Women Science Fiction Writers of the 50's
- Harl Vincent Resurrected: The Astounding Stories of Harl Vincent
- Floyd L. Wallace Resurrected: The Science Fiction Stories of Floyd Wallace