Mr. Pottermack had thought of everything. He had disposed of the body in a place where no one would ever find it. He carefully, and ingeniously created a false trail to lead attention away from himself. He had even managed, though with some element of luck, to make it appear as if the dead man had been miles away days after he had died. He had thought of everything, everything except for the idle curiosity of the one man in all of England that could undo him, that noted expert in Medical Jurisprudence, Dr. John Thorndyke. But will even that renowned scientist be able to spot . . . Mr. Pottermack’s Oversight!
More from The Dr. John Thorndyke Series .
- The Mystery of 31 New Inn from the Dr. Thorndyke Series
- John Thorndyke’s Cases from the Dr. Thorndyke Series
- The Red Thumb Mark from The Dr. Thorndyke Series
- The Eye of Osiris from The Dr. Thorndyke Series
- A Silent Witness from the Dr. John Thorndyke Series
- The Cat's Eye from the Dr. John Thorndyke Series
- Helen Vardon's Confession: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- As a Thief in the Night: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- Mr. Pottermack's Oversight: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- Dr. Thorndyke Intervenes: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- The Singing Bone: The Adventures of Dr. Thorndyke
- The Stoneware Monkey: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- The Great Portrait Mystery, and Other Stories: A Collection of Dr. John Thorndyke and Other Stories
- The Penrose Mystery: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story