Best known for the novels that led to the movies “Total Recall,” “Blade Runner,” and “A Scanner Darkly,” Philip K. Dick started his career writing shorter fiction. This collection brings together some of these stories, many of which have not been available since their original publication in the early 1950’s, to provide insights into one of the most important science fiction authors of the late 20th century. Take the opportunity to read these works of his formative years. Included in this anthology: Beyond Lies The Wub, The Gun, The Skull, Piper In The Woods, Mr. Spaceship, The Defenders, Second Variety, The Variable Man, The Eyes Have It, Beyond The Door, and The Crystal Crypt.
More from Resurrected Authors .
- Philip K. Dick Resurrected: The Early Works of Philip K. Dick
- H. B. Fyfe Resurrected: The Works of Horace Brown Fyfe
- James H. Schmitz Resurrected: Selected Stories of James H. Schmitz
- Evelyn E. Smith Resurrected
- Edmond Hamilton Resurrected: Classic Stories of Edmond Hamilton
- Robert Sheckley Resurrected: The Early Works of Robert Sheckley
- Alan E. Nourse Resurrected
- Murray Leinster Resurrected
- Mari Wolf Resurrected
- Jesse F. Bone Resurrected
- Stanley Weinbaum Resurrected
- Women Resurrected: Women Resurrected: Stories from Women Science Fiction Writers of the 50's
- Harl Vincent Resurrected: The Astounding Stories of Harl Vincent
- Floyd L. Wallace Resurrected: The Science Fiction Stories of Floyd Wallace