When Robert Anstey, KC happens upon a robbery and murder it is only natural that his employer, Dr. John Thorndyke, should be called in to solve the case. That it should require such a famous forensic expert is evident as the crime presents a puzzle. The objects of the theft were baubles of no intrinsic value. The one real clue soon proves worthless. It will require all of Thorndyke’s skill and knowledge to find the murderer, and in the process protect the life of a young woman who is the only witness. To catch the criminals he must decode a mystery a century and a half old and solve the puzzle of… The Cat’s Eye!
More from The Dr. John Thorndyke Series .
- The Mystery of 31 New Inn from the Dr. Thorndyke Series
- John Thorndyke’s Cases from the Dr. Thorndyke Series
- The Red Thumb Mark from The Dr. Thorndyke Series
- The Eye of Osiris from The Dr. Thorndyke Series
- A Silent Witness from the Dr. John Thorndyke Series
- The Cat's Eye from the Dr. John Thorndyke Series
- Helen Vardon's Confession: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- As a Thief in the Night: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- Mr. Pottermack's Oversight: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- Dr. Thorndyke Intervenes: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- The Singing Bone: The Adventures of Dr. Thorndyke
- The Stoneware Monkey: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story
- The Great Portrait Mystery, and Other Stories: A Collection of Dr. John Thorndyke and Other Stories
- The Penrose Mystery: A Dr. John Thorndyke Story